SIMPLIFYING BUSINESS AND LIFE WITH TRUST SERVICES
CONNECTING WITH YOUR FUTURE
“Relationship” is a word you’ll hear us use often, because the services we provide to you are grounded in the genuine connections we make. Our trust advisors can help you connect with the future — your legacy, and the values and wealth you pass on to the next generation.
TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS AND FAMILY
You may have a trust in place already or you’re planning to establish a trust with your estate-planning attorney to simplify business and life transitions. We can help, serving as Trustee, Executor, Agent, or Custodian to provide a comprehensive array of fiduciary trust services. We’ll assist in planning and implementing reliable strategies to help preserve and pass on wealth, transition your business, and take care of family interests.
PRUDENT, CONSCIENTIOUS GUIDANCE
When you establish a trust with your estate-planning attorney and appoint us as trustee, you’ve appointed professionals who will handle your assets with prudence and carry out your wishes conscientiously:
- Act on your wishes impartially, while maintaining the highest fiduciary standards
- Make decisions objectively, but with respect for family dynamics
- Preserve and pass on your wealth in a tax-efficient manner
- Help you and your family in case you are incapacitated
- Distribute assets to a disabled relative without disqualifying them from Medicaid or government support
- Safeguard your privacy and avoid the costly delays of probate
- Protect assets from creditors, lawsuits, and fraud, in some situations
REAL ESTATE, LAND AND RANCH
We’ll focus on the big picture and the details when evaluating the worth, growth potential, and management of your real property. Whether you own commercial real estate in an urban setting or a working family ranch, we can assist you with managing their value, as well as the properties themselves.
OIL, GAS AND MINERALS
Confidently look to us for experienced management of your oil, gas, and mineral assets and properties. In addition to expertly incorporating these holdings into your trust and wealth management plan, we can help with associated contracts, leases, rights, royalties, operations monitoring, and other aspects of this evolving industry.